When you’re a freelancer, you’re always going to be looking for work. True, a few steady clients are better than trolling the job boards each day, but it’s not good to have all of one’s eggs in one’s basket either. What follows is a list of places to find blogging jobs:
- ProBlogger Job Board – ProBlogger Darren Rowse has a great job board for bloggers. While you’re there, don’t forget to read his helpful posts.
- Copy Blogger Job Board – Brian Clark recently added a job board to his blog. Most of the ads are geared towards writers, but there are some blogging gigs in there as well.
- Performancing – A wonderful blog community with tips, advice and a job forum.
- Freelance Writing Jobs – Lists jobs for bloggers as well as writers.
- About Freelance Writing – Also lists blogging jobs.
- Craigslist – Lists plenty of jobs for bloggers each day, you sometimes have to weed through the scammy and spammy stuff though.
- Blogger Jobs – List several available jobs each week.
- Freelance Switch – Lists jobs for all kinds of freelancers, even bloggers.
- b5Media – Blogging network near and dear to my heart. Hires bloggers on a regular basis and sometimes even takes suggestions for new blogs.
- Creative Weblogging – Blogging network – not easy to get into and lists a few open gigs on their home page.
- Know More Media – Business blogging network and some of the nicest guys in the business.
- Weblogs Inc. – Successful network of blogs.
- Freelance Blogging Jobs – Lists blogging jobs now and then. Worth a weekly look.
- Indeed – A job search engine, you can find some good corporate gigs here now and again.
- BlogHer – The women’s blogging network also has a job board.
To me, the key to finding enough work to make up a full time salary is to make the job search a part of the job. Right now I have more than enough work to keep me busy and I’m not actively looking. Before this, I took two hours each day to troll all the different job boards and read up on the latest job hunting tips and techniques. If you’re really serious about finding blogging jobs, your diligence will pay off.