Here in the United States is a holiday weekend, though many bloggers are still working. I’ve been spending most of my time with my family but I’m sure to pay for that in a day or two! If you’re looking for a little holiday weekend reading, here are a few items of interest:
- Don’t Write for the Search Engines at Blog Herald
- Interesting Idea: Weed Out Bad Staff Fast at Xfep
- Is Social Networking Overrated? at Catalyst Blogger
- 12 Tips to Grow Subscriber Base on Your Second Blog
- A $3,000 per month blogging opportunity at Freelance Writing Jobs
- More Wildly Sticky and Successful Blogs on Blogging at Successful Blog.
- A Clear Blog Purpose will Make or Break Your Blog at Lorelle on WordPress.
- Protecting Your Content on WordPress.com at Lorelle on WordPress.
- Clever Website Content that Converts at Men with Pens.
- What Makes You Unique to the Blogosphere? at Performancing.
- 5 Reasons I Love Blogging More than Freelancing at PoeWar (I hear that, John).
- Fear and the Guest Blogger at PoeWar.
- Write Reviews that Add Value and Solve Your Readers’ Problems at ProBlogger
Have a great rest of the weekend!