Update: This client is currently reviewing the applications received and is no longer accepting new applications. Thank you to everyone who applied.
We’re expanding our current website to include a wider range of personal development content, in the following categories:
Each of these categories will be linked by a common focus on sustainable living, authentic style and personal development.
Some specific examples of the kind of content we’ll be featuring:
* Book reviews of new and innovative self-help and personal development content.
* In-depth accounts of personal experience with self-help seminars, courses and other related events and activities.
* How-to guides on topics related to sustainable living, alternative health, education and childbirth.
* Life-changing experiences, particularly those involving specific spiritual teachings.
* Business and technology information, targeted at female entrepreneurs or women considering starting their own businesses.
* Articles on marriage, separation and divorce, particularly focused on what makes for strong and mutually respectful relationships.
* Personal accounts of alternative health therapies, remedies and healing techniques.
* Profiles of emerging leaders in the personal development / self-help space
We’re seeking writers with an engaging voice, experience in professional blogging, knowledge of on-page search optimization techniques, and familiarity with social media marketing. Ideally writers should be available to create at least 10 blog posts per month.
Our standard compensation rates are $15 per blog post, with additional bonus payments linked to traffic.
To apply please send links to published writing to danieljgibbons [at] mac [dot] com with the subject line: Blogger Application