Happy weekend. The mail is coming in fast and furious. Some of you hate the new FWJ, some of you are on the fence, and many are happy with the new direction. I hope those of you who aren’t so sure are willing to give it some time. I remember this past summer when we changed from the “Pajama Lady” logo and format to the current coffee shop feel we have now, we got loads of complaints. Hopefully once the shock wears off, you’ll love what I did as much as I do. I do realize the front page navigation needs a little work, so if you can bear with me for another little while until I can afford to make more changes, I’d be grateful.
I had a big list of link love written last night, with paragraphs describing each. It only needed tweaking before being presented to you this morning. Instead of an easy morning with my link love post already complete, I woke to find the white screen of death. After a bit of futzing around and a system restore, I got my laptop back but everything in draft was lost. So, you may not get all the wonderfully descriptive paragraphs I offered yesterday. I just don’t have it in me this morning.
Here’s what I’m reading this morning:
- How Much Time Should You Spend Working Each Day at Freelance Switch
- The Freelance Parents are so in a fight with the Men with Pens – which I would link to but they’re in maintenance mode this weekend. Copycats.
- Top 10 Gift Ideas for Writers at All Freelance Writing
- Article Writing Strategies Anyone Can Use at Fab Freelance Writing
- 50 Ways to Screw Up Content at Big Red Notebook
- Using Google Tools to Rank Your Blog in Search Engines at Blog Herald
- Ridding Yourself of Writers Block at Blogging Tips
- Bad Times Ahead for Freelance Writers? At Bob Bly
- How to Change the World Using Social Media at Copy Blogger
- Big Mistake: Hosting Your Business Blog on a Hosted Service at Branding David
- Feeling Overwhelmed? Maybe You Should Think About Outsourcing at Freelance Folder
- The Downside of Huge Traffic at JohnChow.com
- Business and Aversion to New Media at Performancing
- How to Improve Your Blog When You Don’t Have Computer Access at ProBlogger
- When is Broadcasting OK on Twitter at TwiTip
- How I Broke the Chains of Corporate Slavery, Gave Myself a Raise and Cut My Stress at Rock Your Day.
- How to Achieve Your Writing Goals Everyday at Writer’s Technology Companion
Finally, don’t miss The Writing Journey‘s series on starting a freelance business.