Did you see my post entitled “The Difference Between an Internship and Unpaid Labor“? If not, I recommend you do so. During this time of year so many employers are looking for internships, but most are only looking for free labor. It’s sad in this day and age there are unsavory people looking to take advantage of students or others looking to break into a particular industry. If you’re considering an internship, always, always do your research. Make sure you’re getting something in return and that you’re working for a legitmate opportunity and not Joe Content Spammer.
Also, Anne Wayman has a nice post up about using Vista Print for business cards. I use Vista Print all the time for my blogs. You do have to pay shipping but $12 for 200 business cards is a steal. They come in handy at conferences and networking events. That’s my recommendation for the day.
Leads are still slim – can’t wait until the spring breaks are over!
- Writer for Various Websites
- Writer for Short Book – $15/hour – All caps alert
- Local Freelance Writers – Atlanta – $45 – $100
- Book Editor – Decatur GA
- Family Personal Finance Blogger
- Resume Help
- Business Plan Writer
- BarMitzvah Speech Help
- Quality Article Writer
- WSOP Writers – Las Vegas
- Retailer Seeks Creative/Content Writer – $350/week – Telecommute Ok
- Ghost Writer for Novel – Southern Nevada
- Looking for Blogger and Writer
- Seeking Grant Writer
- Freelance Web Content Writer – Telecommute OK – Ft Launderdale
- Contract Web Content Writer – $50/hour – Minneapolis
- Writers Needed for Short Culture and Entertainment Articles
- Looking for Writers – $10/article
- Financial Bloggers
- Real Estate Website Content – $150/project
- AZ News Blogger – $20 – $40
- SEO Ghostwriter – Phoenix
- Content Writer – Phoenix
- EBook Copywriter Job
- Sales Copywriter for Website Content
- Men’s Magazine Seeks Writer
- Real Estate Writers
- Grant Writer
Good luck to you all!