So, I’m trying to think of a tip of the day for today’s writing leads post and as I look up I realize it’s April 15th. I thought in honor of the occasion we’d talk about taxes. As the wife of an accountant I can tell you freelance taxes are a pain in the butt. What makes life easier for some is to file quarterly. Also, don’t forget to research your deductions. For instance, since my office is only used as my office and nothing else, I can deduct all the resources used to heat and send power to there.
What are some of your favorite tax tips for freelancers?
And…make sure you make time to visit every day in May. We’re celebrating our 4th anniversary and have a ton of giveaways happening!
- Seeking Reporters – The Jewish State – Green Brook, NJ
- New York Media Blogger
- Domain & Hosting Blogger
- Sports Blogger
- Blogger Needed for Entertainment Gossip Blog
- Blue Moutain Arts is Looking for Greeting Card Writers
- Game Guides Online Looking for MMO Players to Update Strategy Guide – $500
- Taiwan Publisher Looking for Writer for “English for Tourism” Book
- Scientific Technical Writer – On-Site Freelance Opportunity in Frederick MD – $32/hour
- Temporary Web Writer – Cleveland OH
- Experienced Copywriters Needed
- Screenwriters Needed ASAP – Chicago
- Technical Writer
- Jim Rome Show Looking for a Writer
- Business Plan Writer
- Freelance English/Spanish Translator
- Writer/Editor for Website Content
- Freelance Journalists Wanted for Paranormal Project
- Music/Art/Book Reviews Wanted – $35/column – Glendale
- Grant Writer Needed
- Lime Wire Music Blog Seeks Freelance Writers
- Freelance Writer for Music Blog
- Writes for Golf Website
- Print Marketing Website – $15 – $25
- Hardcore Punk Writer/Blogger – $25 – $75
- Keyword Articles – $10/article
- Looking for Editors
- Contract Technical Writer
Have a great day, all! Keep those tips and successs stories coming!