I’d like to apologize for including a few clunkers in yesterday’s list. Freelance Writing Jobs has a policy never to post jobs under $10, jobs from term paper mills and other insulting gigs. In my haste to get leads posted, a couple slipped through the cracks. So sorry.
I was doing a search for “freelance writing jobs” this morning on Twitter. I find Twitter searches are a great way to meet like-minded people and mingle with members of the community. As a result, many of you might find me following, so I can keep connected. If you’d like to follow me on Twitter, I’m @debng. If you would like to receive updates whenever a new blog post appears at FWJ follow us @freelancewj.
Also, I’m in the process of creating a Freelance Writing Jobs social network on Ning. This will allow us to share even more. There is a discussion forum, places to share videos, images and podcasts, we can talk about jobs and updates and all issues freelance writers face. Now, it’s in the raw stages and I haven’t started inviting folks yet, but if you’re interested in being a part of the Freelance Writing Jobs social network on Ning, please join!
So, a few leads, more tomorrow…
- Freelance Op-Ed Ghostwriter
- Content Writer – Economics – Belmont CA
- Educational Content Reviewer
- Freelance Regulatory Writer – Collegeville PA
- Freelance Copywriters
- Call for Submissions – Suspense Magazine – $15 – $35/story
- Various Bloggers Needed – Not digging the “payment can be anything” thing so proceed with caution.
- Freelance Web Design Blogger and Tutorial Writer – $50 – $100/post
- Taiwan Publisher Looking for an English Proofreader
- Technical Writer for Auckland Based Software Developer
- Technical Writer – Redmond, WA – Contract – $38/hour
- Content Writer – Knowledge Base Articles
- Technical Writer – Contract – Minneapolis
- Freelance Copywriter – East Rutherford NJ
- Freelance Assistant Online Editor – Harper Collins – NYC
Have a great day. I’ll bring you your Craigslist (and other) leads tomorrow. It’s 70 degrees at 10:30 a.m. and you know I’m going outside to enjoy that action!