I remember one beautiful summer afternoon, while looking out the window of the dingy, crowded cube at my last traditional office job, I made a promise to myself. I vowed that if I was ever in a position where I didn’t have to commute every day to a job I hated, I would take advantage of all the beautiful weather. Some days that means working from the table on my back deck, other days it means taking the dog for a lunchtime walk in the park. I’m home now and there is no reason to miss out on weather related opportunities. You can darn well bet I’m taking advantage.
- Today on the home page: Is Freelance Writing ONLY a Work at Home Job?
- At Blogging Tips: 17 Tips for Promoting Your Blog without Being Spammy
- At Business Tips: How Friendly Are You With Other Freelancers?
- At Job Hunting Tips: How Personal Are You in Your Job Hunt?
- Online Courses – Alternative Energy
- Writers Wanted for Website
- Freelance Medical Writers and Editors – Montreal
- Niche Writers Wanted
- Contract Marketing – Charlotte
- Freelance Writer Needed – Edmonton – $300
- Writers Needed for Affluent Lifestyle Newsletter and Website
- Copywriter – Contract – Atlanta
- Automotive Writer – $20/article
- Freelance Managing Editor – Onsite – Chicago
- GLBT Writer for Magazine
- MMA Reporter – Chicago – $50 – $100
- Freelance Energy Writers Wanted
- Blog for Eco Friendly Site – Santa Monica – $10 – Must train on site
- Magazine & WebEditor – Mutimedia
- Freelance Aspiring Writer
- Contract Marketing Writer – San Francisco
- Looking for Writing Editor
- Can You Help Us Write Our Business Plan
- Freelance Writers with International Writing Experience – .50/word
- Business Plan Writer – Washington DC
- Adventure Writers Needed
Follow me on Twitter @debng and for FWJ updates @freelancewj
Click here to search for jobs in your area on SnagAJob.com
Buy at AllPosters.com