We’re a publishing company based in Tampa, Florida that develops innovative learning products for technicians seeking all kinds of industry-standard professional certifications in the IT world. Currently, we’re looking for a contract Technical Writer with Microsoft-Certified subject matter expertise to help us develop several different kinds of products for the Microsoft SQL and Server 2008 series of certification exams. The right candidate will have:
· 2+ years of Technical Writing experience
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with 2008 Microsoft Technologies
· The ability to meet tight deadlines
· Experience in training/education is a plus.
Your actual responsibilities will be determined by the job we ultimately contract you for. Practice exams are paid for on a per question basis and our test prep guides are paid for on a per page basis. You can expect between $12 and $16 per item, depending on your level of experience and the type of certification you’re writing for. All rates are negotiable. For more information, please contact Christopher Parker at [email protected].