Demand Studios, the main content production studio for the 30th most visited network of websites in the world – as determined by Comscore – produces more than 4,000 articles a day and distributes them to a highly passionate audience that demands accuracy and quality. With the quickly rising number of articles created by our writers each day, we are looking to add experienced copy editors to our team to ensure that more than 50 million readers are presented with the best quality content possible.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced editors who are able to deliver quality work in a timely fashion and are comfortable with occasional communication with writers.
About The Job:
• Flexible schedule allows you to work from any location at any time
• Telecommuting position with all work done online
• Flat fee of $3.50 per 300-500 word article, with most editors averaging $20 to $22 per hour
• Payments are made twice a week and are deposited directly into your PayPal account
• Minimum working commitment of 75 short articles per week (approximately 12 hours)
• Minimum of 3 years as a Managing, Line, Features, Section or Associate Editor at a newspaper, magazine, book publisher or publication
• Unyielding attention to detail
• Comfortable with occasional interaction with writers
To apply, please upload your resume through our online application form and we’ll contact you about your candidacy promptly. Thanks for your interest in editing for Demand Studios and good luck!
See what our community has to say about working at Demand Studios on our Facebook page