As you know, I credit social media for a good chunk of my success. Thanks to various social media tools I’ve managed to grow my business and my client base. I know this interests you because many of you write to me to ask me about social media and social media networking and marketing. I also know that many of you would like to attend some of the blogging and social media conferences but can’t because of obligations at home.
That’s why I’m pleased to tell you about the 2o10 Social Media Success Summit.
What is the Social Media Success Summit?
The 2010 Social Media Success Summit will teach you how to use social media to engage quality clients and grow your business. The largest online social media conference, the Social Media Success Summit will empower you to build social media plans, track your results and learn from successful businesses.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Grow your business using Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- Learn how to track the social media return on your investment.
- Learn how to create a smart social media plan.
- Learn about other successful social media campaigns and how you can implement them in your own strategies.
- Learn how to engage and grow a social media following.
- Learn the secrets of the absolute best in the business.
- Interact with the best social media experts out there today.
- Use social media to drive customers to your business.
- Ask questions of the experts – and receive live answers.
All of this is done from your own home, your own desk and your own laptop.
Who are the speakers?
How would you like to learn from:
- Guy Kawasaki
- Brian Clark
- Rick Calvert
- Chris Brogan
- Steve Rubel
- Darren Rowse
- Mari Smith
- Jason Falls
- Chris Garrett
- Mike Stelzner
- …and so many others.
When is it all going down?
The Social Media Success Summit begins May 4th and runs through May 25th. Right now you can get in with their early bird pricing and receive 50% off the $597.00 ticket price. Space is limited so act early. Click here to learn more about the 2010 Social Media Success Summit including a run down of all speakers and sessions.
Full disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m just trying to sell something. I never post anything for sale at FWJ unless I absolutely believe it to be a good investment for you.