Welcome to August, folks! We’re here to help you land a gig even during this pandemic, so make sure not to miss our daily list of writing jobs.
Find premium remote jobs every day without additional effort at Flexjobs. They hand-pick their listings, making sure you get what you actually want. Save up to 30% on a Flexjobs membership, which comes with exclusive discounts with partner programs and suppliers as well as resources for remote workers.
Use code FWJPROMO to receive the discount.
Freelance Writing Jobs
Content Writing Jobs
- Content Writer – Write Collective; $20-30/hr (Remote)
- Content Writer – HRDGuru; up to $750/week (Remote)
- Legal Content Writer – ContentBacon; up to $1500/month (Remote)
- Finance/Investing Content Writer – ContentBacon; up to $1500/month (Remote)
- Content Writer – Dragon Child SEO; $10-15/hr (Remote)
- Ammunition/firearm Content Writer – ContentBacon; up to $1500/month (Remote)
- Content Writer – Center for Policing Equity (Remote)
- Junior Copywriter – TextChampion, LLC; $12-13/hr (Remote)
- Copywriter (Contract) – Verishop (Remote)
- Senior Copywriter – Eventbrite (California or Remote)
- Email Copywriter – Bridge Education Group, Inc. (Remote)
- Entertainment Editor: Gaming News Content – Screen Rant (Remote)
- Copy Editor – Circa Healthcare (Remote)
Plan/Proposal/Grant Writing Jobs
- Junior Proposal Writer – Alaska Northstar Resources (Remote – US)
Technical Writing Jobs
- Technical Writer – Core Strategy Partners; $43/hr (Remote)
- Technical Writer – XWP (Remote)
- Technical Content Writer – ContentBacon; up to $1500/month (Remote)
Travel Writing Jobs
- Travel Writers – Territory Supply (Remote)
General/Misc. Freelance Writing Jobs
- Mobile Gaming Writer – Sportskeeda; from $800/month (Remote)
- Epic Clarity Report Writer – Global Healthcare and IT; $60-75/hr (Remote)
- Senior Writer – Freethink (Remote)
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Here’s an idea that would be beneficial to your readers: would you consider making a separate page for frequent flyers? There are a bunch of companies that seem to constantly post jobs. Obviously, these companies have a high turnover rate, and reading their reviews makes the reason for that high turnover rate very clear. A separate page devoted to these posts would make it a lot easier on those of us who aren’t desperate and who actually want to find high-quality gigs, so that we don’t have to weed through the same posts over and over again. Screen Rant, Sportskeeda, Study.com, Page One Power, LoveToKnow, etc.
This is a great idea, Jenn. Thank you!