TGIF! The week just flew by so quickly, didn’t it? Before you all settle in for the weekend, here’s one more batch of job leads. Have a relaxing weekend, everyone, and see you again on Monday!
New Around the Freelance Writing Jobs Network
5 WordPress Themes for Freelance Writer Websites
Query Letter Writing for Book Authors
Persistent and Consistent – Keys to successful article writing
Freelance Writing Jobs
Content Writing Jobs
- Freelance Web Content Writers for TNJ.com
- Experienced Freelance Web Writers for Tree.com
- Freelance Writers for Online Content (NY)
- Web Writer (Houston)
- Article Writers
- Article Writer About Insurance and Annuities (Toronto)
- Pregnant Blogger for Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine
- Blogger for iPhoneAppCafe.com
- Business IT Blogger
- Heavy Equipment Blogger
- Blogger for Furniture Retailer/Showroom (West Hollywood)
- Gossip Blog Writers (NY)
Copy Writing Jobs
- Copywriter for Ad (Toronto)
- Long Form Copywriter for Razorfish LLC (Chicago)
- Junior Marketing Copywriter (Kitsilano Vancouver)
- Blog/Website Copywriter
- Sales Copywriting Pro (Oviedo, Orlando)
- Freelance Copywriter for Press Releases and Blog Postings
- Proofreader/Editor for Dissertation
- Local Spanish Proofreader (Auburn Hills, Detroit)
- Proofreader Wanted for Long Term Opportunity
- Copy Editor Needed ASAP (Sun Valley, CA)
- Part-time Proofreader (Chicago)
- Freelance Journalists for Calabasas365 (LA)
- Freelance Reporters for Patch.com (Middletown, RI)
- Freelance Journalism Opportunity for Bridgewater Patch (NJ)
- Journalists for Port Chester Patch (NY)
- Senior Reporter Covering Traditional Media
Technical Writing Jobs
- Temporary Technical Writer (Richmond)
- Technical Writers (Toronto)
Plan/Proposal/Grant Writing Jobs
- Grant Writer Wanted (North Park)
- Business Plan Writer and Researcher (Chicago)
- Business Plan Writer (Vancouver)
- Government Proposal Writer (Toronto)
Travel Writing Jobs
Sports Writing Jobs
- Freelance Sports Writers for Patch.com (Middletown, RI)
- Online Sports Content Writer
Resume Writing Jobs
General/Misc. Freelance Writing Jobs
- Freelance Product Writer for NET-A-PORTER (New York)
- Press Release, PR Writer
- Website Reviewers
- Contributors for Dad/Child Activities Book (Philadelphia)
- Educational Publishing: Assessment Passage Writers Wanted Immediately
- Educational Publishing: Assessment Item-Writers Wanted Immediately
- Health Q&A Writer
- Part-time Writer for Landscape Firm (Chicago)
- Trivia Writer About Architecture
- Writer on American Literature
- Researcher for Relocation Guide to Montreal
Magazine Writing Gigs
- Writers for Local Start-up Magazine (Austin)
Derek Thompson says
Hi and thanks for keeping the site prospering. But where oh where are the UK writing jobs?!
Noemi Twigg says
Derek – check out today’s leads. There’s a couple of UK jobs there. Thanks for pointing out this oversight!
C David says
Be careful of ‘Website Reviewers’ under ‘General’. I can’t say for sure, but it’s very similar to the ad that one guy repeatedly runs trying to get hopeful writers to click on affiliate links of his.
Thanks for the list. I’ve been too busy to visit.
Health Q&A Writer–be forewarned, the company has a long track record of NOT paying:
I’d be careful of the Shakespeare Squared freelance ads (Health Q&A, Educational Publishing). I’ve seen a lot of complaints about them not paying people.
Tish Davidson says
#10 under general (writer on American Lit) is clearly some guy who wants you to write his term paper. Please don’t support this type of cheating.
Agreed. What a creep! I hate when he says he doesn’t NEED to write the paper, because he’s 30, and somehow this means he’s too old to write his own papers.
Don’t support this guy. He’s a cheater.
I agree w/ Trish. I hope the jerk’s professor answers the ad.
Bridget Testa says
Please place a link to each day’s new job listings on the home page of this site. That is where I go to look for the new listings. Right now, the last day such a link was posted was July 2. I am frankly having a hard time finding the newest listings, and, even with the change in ownership of the site, I can’t think or any reason why the links are no longer on the home page.
Corinne Zuhlke says
Numbers 6 and 7 under General/Misc. are for a company (Shakespeare Squared) that has had 28 complaints against them at Writer’s Weekly for nonpayment to freelancers. When you start typing their name into Google search, some of the first suggestions that pop up are “complaint,” “fraud,” and “lawsuit.” They should probably be avoided.
Corinne Zuhlke says
Er, I meant 5 and 6.
Re #5 under content writing jobs (“Article Writer”) — $30 for a 5,000 word article. Get real.
Noemi Twigg says
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Btw, the listings are showing up on the front page again.