Our goal is to provide exceptional technology support to our diverse and globally distributed workforce. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for a versatile and experienced Content Editor to join our organization.
As a Content Editor, you will work closely with content creators, subject matter experts, program/project managers, and cross-functional partners to edit and manage content for the employee-facing Help Center and internal knowledge base. You’ll use best practices, voice and style guides, and content templates that you help to refine and maintain to drive content efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness and ensure the delivery of the best possible content to our employees and partners.
- Ideate, create, edit, and rewrite technical support content
- Ensure content style, tone, and format meet the evolving expectations of a global audience
- Partner closely with program/project managers, support operations, localization, design, and engineering teams
- Help the team influence strategic decisions around content tools and capabilities
- Refine and implement information architecture decisions
- Maintain and update templates, style guides, and editorial training
- Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and content recommendations
- Prioritize content creation and editing that is aligned with the organization’s overall content strategies
- Work with content authors from across our team and provide editorial feedback and training on best practices
- Ensure that content is easy to find, understand, and utilize for our end-users
- Extensive technical or UI writing experience. Writing for customer/user service organizations or in highly technical environments for consumer/user audiences is a plus.
- Strong editorial judgment and excellent copy-editing skills
- Ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar, and accuracy
- Experience with information architecture and content management systems
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Ability to balance multiple content editorial projects with varying deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to working on a broad range of content
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time management, and organizational skills
- Comfortable giving and receiving editorial feedback
Location: Remote within the US
Please send resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit nelsoninteractivecareers.com.