Looking to join one of the hottest artificial intelligence / machine learning startups in Austin? Our business is booming and we need a talented marketing professional to help propel our business. We are seeking an enthusiastic marketer who has a passion for creative content and marketing programs. Do you believe in the power of content? Do you value the attention to detail and creative skills it takes to create beautiful content? Do you thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments? Do you value work environments with amazing people? If you can answer yes to all, then this is the opportunity for you!
We believe inbound lead generation strategies are some of the most important marketing strategies companies execute when growing their business. We are looking for a marketer who has a love for writing and content design with 5 years of marketing content experience, eager to be an integral part of inbound marketing at a fast-paced tech company.
In this role, you will be a part of the marketing team, responsible for managing the content and content calendar through our inbound marketing software, Hubspot. You must be comfortable writing marketing content from creation to completion. This includes managing marketing content calendar, blog posts, social, email, as well as other promotional events and content to move leads through the Alegion buyer’s journey. Alegion is instrumental in helping some of the world’s largest companies execute on their AI project. Your target audience would be fortune 500 companies.
Currently the role is remote, as the entire Alegion team is working fully remote. We are moving towards a hybrid WFH model and we will work with you to figure out what works best for you.
Alegion is transforming how enterprises execute on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects, while transforming the way people work. Our AI enablement platform integrates human intelligence at scale into the creation of high-quality training data, the validation and scoring of AI models and real-time exception handling. We accomplish this through our advanced data and task management platform and a growing network of on-demand trained human data specialists. By combining human intelligence and artificial intelligence, we accelerate time to market for AI and ML initiatives while reducing risk.
- Create, manage and own the content executed in lead-gen campaigns, support marketing processes and sales alignment around lead gen
- Work closely with the marketing director to drive campaign execution and operations through our inbound marketing software, Hubspot
- Develop professional creative assets used in campaigns
- Be a Hubspot power-user for the marketing team, bringing the best practices you have developed in your career to our marketing team
- Become a subject matter expert, researching current trends on machine learning, training data platforms, data science, and AI, training data platforms
- Write or coordinate eBooks, how-to’s, and white papers with value-driven content
- Plan distribution, working with brand creative and marketing leaders
- Find ways to repurpose the content across other platforms
- Some data and analysis management including segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in Hubspot and our CRM
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 5 years experience in marketing or advertising
- Strong writing skills a must
- Proofing and attention to detail a must
- Comfortable working in a technical, B2B domain
- Hubspot experience preferred
- Experience in content marketing automation, email marketing and digital media collaboration
- Self-starter, with attention to detail and a passion for building and driving change
- Experience executing a multi-channel lead nurturing strategy a plus
- Experience in a start-up / tech environment a plus
- We have a well-defined mission, and strongly-held core beliefs and cultural values
- We promote a workplace where employees can make an impact beyond financial results
- We believe in being truly Agile in every decision, action and interaction
- We recruit talented employees who are a strong fit for our culture and high-performing teams
- We value learning and teaching, and heavily invest in employee development and growth
- We foster a collaborative, team-focused and autonomous work environment
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- Meaningful stock grants
- Open PTO plan
- 12 company-paid holidays
- Austin, TX–We will ultimately transition to a hybrid model for local employees but currently we are fully remote.
- Your location is negotiable, we are open to remote employees from other cities!
COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
To complete your application you must (1) apply and submit a resume using the Apply feature on the job link page and (2) complete a Predictive Index assessment. The PI Assessment link below will initiate the survey.
PI Assessment Link: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/5bv/contentmarketer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.