Our ideal copywriter is an active communicator (read: manages their desk effortlessly) knows how to collaborate and creatively problem solve (read: doesn’t work in a silo), and is strategically inclined. (read: shows copy options and tell us why each works).
We’re looking for a copywriter who can think big without missing the details. Someone who takes initiative to ask questions and takes time to listen and absorb information. A versatile writer who can deliver both B2B and B2C ideas and write for sales collateral, video, dot com, digital assets (banners, emails, social) blogs, and campaign messaging for all kinds of assets.
If you’re a smart, driven, organized copywriter who likes to see things through from brainstorm to execution — and can just as fluidly pick up projects midway through — let’s talk.
Bonus points if you’re all about the serial comma.
- Write effective, engaging copy
- Partner with art directors and designers to deliver strategic and complete ideas
- Demonstrate organizational skills and a strong command of the English language
- Present creative ideas with clarity and confidence
- Understand and proactively address creative feedback
- Meet deadlines with time to spare
- Contribute in a unique way to an upbeat, tight-knit remote creative team
- At least two years of agency experience
- Relevant work examples — portfolio is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A proven understanding of technology
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, motivated, and resourceful attitude
- A quick worker, with attention to details
- Well versed in Google Drive & PowerPoint
- Remote is ok! But US-based applicants only
- Plus we’re all about going full-time if the right fit
Designory is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Designory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.