We’re rapidly growing and looking for driven and customer-obsessed professionals to help our team revolutionize the career-services industry.
Career.IO, a division of Talent Inc. is dedicated to creating a better landscape for job seekers everywhere. As the only AI and human-powered career platform where job seekers can find everything they need for any step of their job search or career growth, all in one place.
We are committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Here at Career.IO, we are looking for someone to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team as a freelance Career Advice Writer.
This is a 100% remote/work-from-home role.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching related topics from a range of online sources and creating best-in-class articles and guides that are concise yet comprehensive
- Following the Career.IO guidelines in terms of the style and structure of each piece
- Writing in a confident, warm, and expressive style. You are a trusted mentor who writes for a job seeker in an authoritative, informative, and empathetic manner
- Creating the content alongside our SEO guidance. Find the balance between engaging writing and pushing the content up the search results
- Meeting the content deadlines within the wider content calendar
- Including internal and external links within the articles that elevate understanding
- Collaborating with our editors to perfect each piece of writing before publication. Teamwork and transparency are important to us
- Participating in quarterly writer’s meetings and sharing content ideas
- Completing additional writing tasks as requested – within an agreed framework
- Native proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in copywriting (ideally job search blogging) or journalism
- Ability to write to a tight brief with the required tone and voice for each piece
- Availability every month to complete writing tasks – ability to manage deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn, adapt, and communicate with an international team
- Authorization to work for any US employer.
- Some understanding of SEO preferred
- Previous experience writing within career services blogging
- Previous experience within HR industries
To apply for this job please visit talentwwinc.applytojob.com.