This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis. Candidates must reside in North America or Europe.
Are you an experienced editor with a passion for everything computing?
XDA-developers.com is looking for a Computing Section Editor (Full-Time) to edit and guide the direction of the site’s computing content.
- Overseeing XDA’s computing section (ensuring news is being covered in a timely manner, pivotal articles are being published, etc.).
- Managing a team of writers, assigning tasks to them regularly, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Editing, scheduling, and publishing all computing content.
- Writing computing content such as in-depth reviews and important news stories.
- Working with the E-I-C to advance the overall mission of XDA.
- Cover Letter (tell us why you’d be a good fit!)
- Links to your portfolio or previous work on previous tech sites
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Expert knowledge of PC hardware, laptops, Chromebooks, Mac, and Windows
- Problem-solving, time management skills, ability to successfully complete projects under pressure
- Comfortable using a non-basic CMS
- Full-time availability
- Resides in North America or Europe
The hiring team at XDA will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant editing experience in tech will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.busypixel.com.