HigherEducation Freelance Network
Red Ventures editorial team is seeking experienced freelance writers for our blog on NurseJournal.org. Assignments are pre-determined with specific guidelines and routinely posted where you will have the ability to choose your assignments. We are particularly interested in writers who have a professional background in nursing or healthcare or have experience writing about these topics.
- Flat per piece rates
- New assignments released regularly
- Detailed project outlines
- A monthly payment cycle
- The ability to work on your own terms. This is a remote role, as long as you meet deadlines, you can write from anywhere.
- You have experience in nursing or nursing-related categories
- Deliver quality content that is easy to read
- Thoroughly research topics and properly source credible references
- Proofread: Turn in clean work that is publish ready
- Follow detailed project specifications, outlines, length requirements and content style guidelines.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a working nurse. Can be currently working as a nurse with an active RN license or have past experience as a nurse.
- BSN or MSN education.
- Must be open to granting byline permission, no ghost writing.
- You must have relevant articles in your writing portfolio
- You have published work samples that show high quality writing with demonstrated understanding of grammar, AP style and basic web writing/SEO best practices.
- You must have a Gmail account (or be able to make one).
- You (or your company) must be based in the US
How to apply:
- Submit your resume
- Include at least two published writing samples, or a link to an online portfolio with examples of your writing
- Complete the application below to prove freelance eligibility
If your resume and work fits our profile, you will receive information about our rates as well as our independent contractor agreement.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.