We’re looking for a talented copywriter to join the Pepperstorm team and work with us on a variety of projects on an ongoing basis.
We have a wide range of photography clients as well as plenty of global clients in the lifestyle sector, so you’ll need to be able to write in different brand voices and be equally adept at employing a light-hearted, humorous tone as well as a more serious, authoritative voice.
We’re initially looking for blog writers; however, there may also be the opportunity for you to write website content, eBook/course content and social captions in the future.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in copywriting
- Proficient in SEO (keyword placement, etc.)
- Proficient in internet research/fact-checking about destinations, venues, experiences, etc.
- Able to create dynamic, exciting and innovative copy about a wide range of subjects
- Able to write in a variety of different styles, tones and voices
- Passionate about photography/the arts and can employ witty/funny/cheeky humour in your writing style
- Proficient in online research about a variety of subjects
- Able to start immediately with a couple of articles per month
- Available to take on between 5 to 15+ articles per month
Preferable but not essential:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in photography
We’re expecting a high volume of response for this ad and will only be replying to a selected shortlist, so please don’t apply if:
- English is not your first language
- Your written English is not first-rate (any typos, errors, etc. in the email will lead to automatic disqualification)
- You don’t have any professional writing experience
Examples – Please include links to your published work.
Fee – We pay per article/project at the end of each month. The hourly rate should work out at approximately $25-30 USD per hour.
Also, please write ‘Camera’ as the first word in the email subject (so we know that you read all of the instructions!).
I look forward to hearing from you.
David & the PSM team
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]