Point Road Group
Do you love helping executives make better impressions through their resumes, LinkedIn profiles and bios? Do you believe in the importance of a strong personal brand to support a job or board search? We do and that’s why our clients hire us.
The Senior Resume Writer position is a part-time role at Point Road Group, a global personal branding firm. We’re a small, highly collaborative team and love what we do. We work remotely but make a real effort to feel like we’re in an office together.
If you’re an expert at writing C-Suite executive resumes and LinkedIn profiles from scratch, then you’d be a great addition to our team! Imagine how much stronger your personal brand will be by working with us too!
For this role, it’s also critical that you have a topline understanding of the board of directors’ space and familiarity with what makes a resume, bio and LinkedIn profile board-relevant.
Our team practices what we preach, so your LinkedIn profile (and resume) should reflect the type of work you produce.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write resumes, LinkedIn profiles & bios from scratch for executives
- Partner with PRG senior consultants to produce the highest quality materials that help executives position themselves for C-suite positions and/or board seats
- Assist executives across varied job functions and industries
- Manage a portfolio of multiple clients with materials at various stages in production
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED
- 1-2 years of experience writing executive-level resumes & LinkedIn profiles from scratch (not just editing experience)
- Substantial knowledge of LinkedIn
- Knowledge of career advancement best practices
- Understanding of the board of directors’ space (required)
- Strong business writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Email resume & cover letter as one attachment to [email protected] with subject “Senior Resume Writer.”
A cover letter is required. Incomplete applications will not be considered or responded to.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.