What are your plans and goals for your freelance writing business? Have you taken the time to write them down? Business plan software will guide you through the process of preparing a detailed plan for your freelance writing business.
Freelance Writing Jobs is a network of seven blogs, including this job leads blog. Since most folks come for the leads only, I like to turn them on to what else is going on in our network since our other bloggers all have great tips and advice. Here are some posts you may have missed.
From the home page at Freelance Writing Jobs by Deborah Ng:
- 10 Reasons You’re Not Receiving a Good Response to Your Freelance Writing Job Ad
- 15 People and Places to Follow on Twitter to Find Freelance Writing Jobs
- 5 Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs Using Twitter
From Article Writing Tips by Terreece Clarke
- Finishing Strong: How to Wrap Up an Article
- Are You Communicating with or Stalking an Editor
- How to Lose Control of an Interview
- The Art of Yes/No Questions in an Interview
From Job Hunting Tips by Jodee Redmond
- You Know More Than You Think You Do: How to Find a Niche
- 7 Tips to Turn a One Time Assignment into Repeat Business
- Do You Treat All Your Clients Equally?
- Don’t Judge a Job Ad by the Way it is Written
From Business Tips for Writers by James Chartrand:
- The Outsourcing Lifestyle for Writers: a Bad Thing?
- Are You Ready to Get into Freelancing?
- How to Answer Why You Want to Work
- Are You Scared of Spending Money?
You might also have noticed some tweaks to this particular blog. Notice more tweaks and better navigation for all our blogs in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully FWJ is becoming a more user friendly experience for all!
Follow me on Twitter @debng and for FWJ updates @freelancewj
Click here to search for jobs in your area on SnagAJob.com
Move Beyond Blogging!
Tweet this post!!