As interest in Initial Coin Offerings continues to grow, the market has established a set of ICO guidelines that insists every team needs a white paper. Subsequently, the success of an ICO launch depends on the effectiveness of its white paper. The white paper is not just a marketing pitch to online investors but is the business plan that guides all the actions of the startup going forward. [Read more…]
I wanted to remind you that Thursday is the last day to secure your seat at White Paper Success Summit 2010—at the special half-off rate (a $300 savings, 50% off the regular price!).
This is the premier online event for businesses (big and small) that want to grow using white papers. If you want to attract quality leads and grow your business with educational white papers, you’ll want check this out.
WHAT IS THIS EVENT AGAIN?
White Paper Success Summit 2010 is the only major online event dedicated to helping businesses succeed with white paper marketing. Hundreds of your peers have already signed up (making this our biggest event ever!).
I can attest that the line-up is an all-star cast.
Presenters include bestselling authors and marketing experts such as Michael Stelzner (author, Writing White Papers), Bob Bly (author, White Paper Marketing Handbook), John Jantsch (author, Duct Tape Marketing), Brian J. Carroll (author, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale), Jill Konrath (author, Selling to Big Companies), Roger C. Parker (author, White Paper Design that Sells), Ardath Albee (author, eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale), Joe Pulizzi (author, Get Content Get Customers), Jonathan Kantor (author, Crafting White Paper 2.0) and many others!
Check the bios on these folks here.
Here are some of the sessions:
* More Business Than You Can Handle: How to Achieve The Business Dream With A Single White Paper
* Leveraging Social Media to Promote Your White Papers
* 7 Ways to Guarantee Your Next White Paper Is a Success
* More Leads and Sales with Free White Papers
* Launching White Papers Like Products: 7 Steps to Boosting White Paper Performance
* Proven Techniques for Using White Papers for the Complex Sale
* Partnering for Leads: Getting Other Businesses to Promote Your Paper
* Apply the “Rule of 5” to Your White Paper Content to Increase ROI
* Supercharging Your White Paper Distribution for Maximum Impact
* Turning White Paper Leads into Customers
This is more than just an event. It’s also a way for people just like you to come together, share their experiences, meet the experts and network.
At the last summit, 96 percent of attendees said they’d recommend the event to a friend! That’s some endorsement.
THE GREAT NEWS
They literally just added more than $980 worth of giveaways (available to first 400 people). These are high-value videos and classes that the presenters actually sell in their own successful businesses. When you sign up for the event, you get all of these included at no extra cost!
Here’s a sample of the 10 really valuable bonuses we’re giving away:
* Creating the Ultra-Persuasive Marketing White Paper
* Succeeding With Proven White Paper Marketing Techniques
* The 10 Deadly White Paper Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Here’s to your success!
Deb’s note: Yes, those are affiliate links. However, I would endorse Mike Stelzner’s seminars even without the links, so if you’d rather not support this blog, but still want to attend the summit, by all means do so.