I shared some guest posts today at Freelance Folder and About Freelance Writing. I hope you’ll find them useful as well.
At Freelance Folder I shared “How to Find Work Without Using the Job Boards” and I detail how I successfully used cold calling and creating an online presence to land clients. Do drop by and offer your thoughts. I’ve been sharing some of those same methods here for years. For more information, please see:
- Why You Should Consider Cold Calling to Find Work
- 5 Places to Find Higher Paying Freelance Writing Jobs
- 5 Ways to Step Away from the Job Boards and Create Your Own Freelance Writing Opportunities
- How Do You Market Yourself as a Freelance Writer
- 30 Types of Freelance Writing Jobs and How to Get Them
- 5 Tips for Finding Work Between Gigs
The second guest post today is at About Freelance Writer and offers Twitter for Freelance Writers: A Brief Primer. As a self professed Twitter addict, I can safely say that Twitter has done more to help my career than any other online method other than blogging. Here are more ways to learn about using Twitter:
- 5 Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs Using Twitter
- A Freelance Writers Guide to Twitter
- How to Use Twitter Lists to Find Freelance Writers and Freelance Writing Jobs
- How to Make Twitter Work for You
- 10 Ways Twitter Helps Me to Become a Better Freelance Writer
Enjoy your reading!
Leave a Reply