Interested in writing for a renowned research and publishing firm?
Lifecycle Insights is hiring contract writers. Successful candidates will take writing plans, develop copy, iterate, and finalize with feedback. They’ll work closely with our Head of Publishing and our team of analysts to create industry-guiding publications.
Role and Responsibilities
– Write clear, crisp copy for whitepapers, eBooks, reports, and blog posts.
– Develop publications that are technically credible and authoritative with our target audience.
– Develop publications that speak to a business executive’s issues in their language.
– Develop publications with a tone and style that is consistent with past publications, our style guides, and our terminology lexicon.
– Schedule and conduct interviews with analysts as necessary to develop copy.
– Be positive and respectful in your outlook. It’s a trait of our team.
Requisite Knowledge and Skills
Successful candidates exhibit the following knowledge and skills.
– Experience writing and publishing copy for research reports, white papers, briefs, eBooks, blog posts, other web content, and more.
– Ability to meet tight deadlines while consistently producing high-quality content.
– Strong working knowledge of online content strategy and SEO principles.
– Ability to learn fast regarding tech-led initiatives, the value proposition of technology solutions, and design in discrete manufacturing industries.
The following would be beneficial to the role but are not required. We can get you up to speed.
– Strong familiarity with technology-led initiatives pursued by product development executives. Examples include digital transformation, simulation-driven design, model-based definitions, digital twins, and other related efforts.
– Strong familiarity with the capabilities and value proposition of technologies that enable technology-led initiatives. Examples include generative design, additive manufacturing, designer-accessible analysis tools, mechanical CAD, electrical CAD, EDA, PLM, ALM, and more.
– Familiarity with discrete manufacturing industries, including automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial equipment and heavy machinery, medical devices, consumer products, and consumer electronics.
– 5+ years of professional writing and editing experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field preferred.
What We Do
Technology-led engineering initiatives offer great promise, empowering design teams to develop better products on shorter schedules with fewer resources. Yet, if done incorrectly, such efforts can be disruptive. Learning curves, new processes, and cultural pushback can undermine productivity. Lifecycle Insights digitally publishes research, educational, and advisory insights on technology-led engineering initiatives. Armed with these insights, executives make better investment and adoption decisions. That allows the organization to reap more value from technology-led engineering initiatives in less time, with more surety and less disruption.
To apply for this job please visit lifecycle-insights.rippling-ats.com.