What does your home office look like? Share the details with WorkingNaked.net and you can win a bunch of great prizes, including:
- Fellowes PS-79Ci Cross-Cut 100% Jam Proof Shredder
- Epson WorkForce 610
- Elfa products from The Container Store ($250 value)
- Library edition binders from Russell + Hazel
- Home Office Solutions: Creating a Space that Works for You book by Lisa Kanarek
- One-year subscription to Flexjobs
- “I’m working naked…are you?” t-shirt
I must admit, it’s the T-shirt that caught my interest. I had a good chuckle thinking about the kinds of comments that someone would get if they wore it out in public.
The contest starts on March 15, 2010 and runs until April 15. The winner will be announced April 30. You can get the details here. Please note that the site owner wants to see photos of an office, not people – whether they are working fully clothed or they have created a clothing-optional workspace for themselves. I’m all for whatever will help you to be happy and productive, BTW.
Leave a Reply