Life’s getting busy and I’m looking for a little help for the Freelance Writing Jobs blog. An experienced writer is needed to help pick up the slack right here on the homepage.
Topics to cover:
- Pitching magazines and markets
- Finding the high paying gigs
- Networking and marketing
- Setting rates
- Negotiating pay raises
- Topics to help freelance writers land lucrative opportunities.
If this interests you, please send your resume and a few pertinent clips to [email protected] and put “FWJ Blogger” in the subject line. Please, if you’re not experienced in the above matters, don’t apply. Ideal candidate should have experience with successfully pitching and querying all types of markets and landing high paying opportunities. Here’s what I’m looking for:
- A writer who is positive
- A writer who can share useful information
- A writer who has a sense of humor
- A writer who can engage the community and get a good discussion going
- A writer who can share without pontificating or talking down to the FWJ community
- A writer who respects all writers even if s/he doesn’t agree with certain choices
- A writer who doesn’t provide fluff. We’re looking for specific methods and tips writers can use to get ahead.
Is this you?
We can work out payment and posting frequency after the initial query.
Leave a Reply